Monday, February 4, 2008

Schools are cancelled again here

We live in a different school district so when our home town school district is closed Stefan can leave and get out of school too since we live over 1/2 hour away.  So Cory decided to go get him now rather then wait. It's only an hour early but an hour can mean a lot when it's snowing like this!   We called him out of practice too  because the snow is really coming down here like crazy!  Here is a little video I took earlier today and it's STILL coming down hours later! Were suppose to get up to 9 inches so they said yesterday but now they are saying some rain mixed with the snow so it may be less.  I have the snow video at the end. 

Before I post that video I wanted to share this...is this not the cutest thing!!! I'm so glad I captured this! Stefan left the couch bed open and they thought they would make use of it.  This dog is the best thing in the world...he's such a sweet heart and he's so good (aside form the little mishaps a month ago!) and is not even a year old yet! Right after we got him neutered he was VERY bad for about a week... you all know...chewing cousins, having a self pillow fight!...and now he's back to his ol Max self and he's just being an angel!  WHEW!!! Now tell me, how can you get mad at a faces like these!? 




Heather, check out THIS!  Nic is watching Little House On The Prairie enthusiastically!  He takes after me ;)  He loves that show! 



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

man oh man I WANT SOME SNOW!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!! I want some snow. Maybe I live in the wrong state. We use to get snow like that here a long, long, long time ago. Love the pic of Max and Nic. I love how Max wants to lay around where ever Nic is too cute. I love him watching Little House LOL, but hey Laura was jumping in after some fish and playing in all that creek water WOO HOO. What could be better?
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

wow....it doesn't snow like that here.  we had one day of snow a couple of weeks ago, but it melted when it hit the ground...  :-(

Nic and max are so cute!  Our pit is like that...so cute...but he STILL chews my cushions!!!  

Anonymous said...

You can keep all your snow!  Don't ya dare send it towards me! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm a "Prairie' watcher, too :) Can Max come play with Abby??? She is in trouble constantly....sweet as pie, but full of TROUBLE!!!! LOLOL!

Love the picture of the two of them :)

Pooh Hugs,
linda

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the boy and his dog!

Anonymous said...

I dont know how you stand all that cold and snow! At least here...we may have a cold spell, but you can always count on it warming back up again before it gets cold again, back and forth. That snow video...makes me cold!