Friday, February 29, 2008

Pay it forward challenge!

I got this from Donna.  Sounds like fun :)  Who wants to play along...be quick there are only three winners! 

Here are the rules:

1.~Leave a comment on my blog that says you want to play. First three folks to comment will get a gift from ME. (If I don't know it already, let me know how I can contact you, an e-mail is fine, and I have an e-mail on my profile!)

2.~Do the same thing on your blog!The first three folks who leave a comment and commit to doing this on their blog, too, will get a surprise from YOU at a surprise time in the next 365 days!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay.  I'm game.   lol, you almost scared me away with that commitment word ;)

are there any rules/guidelines as to what we're supposed to pay forward?  or just a nice gesture?

~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Ok,I didnt know anything about this,what do you need to do?

Anonymous said...

Can I do it in more than one journal?  If so I am your 3rd...lol...If not move on up! :)  I already posted it in mine...

Sorry I have been mia...got alot going on....

Kelly