Monday, February 4, 2008

Deleting some readers/ A video from back when

I have decided that I am going to clean up my reader list and delete some names I don't recognize at all.   SO if you would like to stay a reader just send me a quick comment saying YES keep me as a reader ;)  Of course those who I know and those who comment to me frequently I will keep on my list. I will go back in my comments and see who I recognize. If I accidentally delete you PLEASE come yell at me in email and I will add ya back on. 

Here is a video for ya:

Nick was one...close to two.  I kept telling him to put his hat on but he didn't want to lol.  He kept signing  hat rather then putting it on.  Notice the couch cousin is off the couch??  He STILL does that.  What is it about him taking couch cousins off??  lol 




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to add me! :)  Hope you have a great day!

Janis

Anonymous said...

i would love to stay as a reader of your private journal. I love reading about your sweet family.
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey!  Please don't delete me!  LOL!  I wanna stay!  I wanna stay!!!
Hugs!
Cassey

Anonymous said...

That video is to cute. He is just smiling so big... gotta love'em. So you're cleaning house here too... LOL. Is that what 5 foot winter snow drifts do to you make you wanna clean? Hmmm... maybe I need to be trapped somewhere because I hate cleaning.
Here's the dumb thing don't mind helping someone else, but hate to do my own. I use to go clean John's grandparents house from top to bottom because they had cancer and other problems and weren't able to and basically because I loved them.. isn't that silly though. Granny demanded a clean house I mean the woman ironed underwear. LOL. I always told her she was just bored because I never iron underwear.
Well hope you have a great Monday. I'm so behind now I didn't get on the computer much yesterday. Kyan grilled me a steak (I have pictures, but they're on the other camera). By the time I got home I was so tired I went straight to bed and woke up 9 HOURS... 9... 9.... later. I haven't slept that long in years. It felt good. Now if I could only figure out why I was able to do that and repeat it everyday I'd be good to go.
Must have been Kyan's steak. Maybe I should have one everyday. LOL.
Take care and hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I loved the video.  Keep me on your reader list!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm here so i guess that's a good sign?
:-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Keep me on your list please =)

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Well you know not to be going and deleting me!!! LOL!