Monday, February 4, 2008

Thank U Linda!!

Ok I promise this is the last entry for today!  I just had to come on and say THANK  YOU to Linda for sending me almost a hundred coke points AND stickers for Nic AND a really cute card too.  Thanks so much for going out of your way to mail these to me which was really quick by the way!  I can't wait to show Nic the stickers...he LOVES stickers and has a sticker page for when he's a good boy and goes potty without any accidents ;)  He's napping right now but I will show them to him when he wakes up.  Thanks again!  I'm over 1/2 way there now and will have my glasses soon!

BIG hugs to you Linda!  I will let ya know how Nic likes the stickers with a video ;) I will let him know they are from Linda and Abby.  He loves pictures of Abby! 


 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... thats so sweet. Sorry I don't drink Coke or I would send them your way.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Hey!  This doesn't have to be your last entry!!!!  I like hearing from you!!

Hope Nic likes the stickers...what kind of glasses are you tryin to get?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my journal, and adding me as a reader.  I'll come back tonight when I have more time and get to reading.  Have a fantastic day!
~~Kath~~
http://journals.aol.com/dklars/SecretGarden

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they showed up...I was worried the envelope would be too bulky!! Is there an expiration date that you need all of the points by? I will save more for you if there isn't.

Hope Nic likes the stickers.... how could I not send my Pooh Bear to such a sweet little face?? :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

We are Tigger fans!  My adult daughter has collected them since she was about 10.  What a sweet person to sent all the goodies!  Enjoy.

debbie