Thursday, February 21, 2008

Something VERY special!!!

Ok Two night ago Nic wanted me to read him a story.  Cory wanted to go to bed and he didn't want the lights on really so I decided to share a special Made up story with Nic.  It was about Isabella (Nic calls her Bella) and she is just an inch tall with long brown hair and colorful tiny wings.  He FELL in love with her instantly!  I could not believe how he just soaked this story right up!  I NEVER in a million years thought it would stick and that he would even find it interesting in the least.   I had tears in my eyes towards the end because he could not stop talking about "Bella"  I have decided to start a little journal just for Nic.  So if you guys are interested go check it out.  It will be our nightly adventures of Bella and tonight I'm going to introduce her butterfly friend to Nic ;)  It's been SO much fun...and these are stories we always tell in the dark.  I will share a link here when I get the new journal started so you all can check it out if you want to.  It's going to be public.   I have some funny stories to share about Bella too ;) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyan loves fairies... maybe it's the age.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

that's so sweet.

you know...i think that's how the Harry Potter books started... ::wink::

~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

The best stories are made up ones like this. I have several on tape from long ago that my Dad made up and told me when I was a youngster.

Anonymous said...

you are so creative!
love,lisa